Our Leadership Team Can Speak about Manufacturing
Are you looking for an expert on manufacturing as a source for your article?
Do you want to interview a manufacturing technology expert on your video or podcast?
Need a manufacturing SME for your convention?
Our team can speak about Industry 4.0 vs. Manufacturing 4.0, digital transformation of the factory, how factories can achieve sustained continuous improvement cultures, how "social intelligence" (SI) outweighs artificial intelligence (AI) in winning factories, why factory maintenance needs to change, and other contemporary topics in manufacturing.
Manufacturing Software Speaking Experience
- American Manufacturing Strategies Summit - Keynote
- Honda Lean Conference - Keynote
- Plant Services - Manufacturing Tomorrow's Workforce podcast - Guest speaker
- Regular session presenters at:
- Society for Maintenance & Reliability Professionals
- Food Automation & Manufacturing Conference
- Reliable Plant Conference
- The Reliability Conference
- And more...
Additional Manufacturing Technology Expert Speaking Topics
- Manufacturing is evolving in response to competitive pressures and technological advancements. However, the evolution must include an increased role for plant floor employees. This is Manufacturing 4.0, the merging of IoT data with human imagination, creativity and problem solving. Human talents and the ability to analyze, reason, adapt and create will be essential to move manufacturing forward.
- Manufacturing is facing a critical shortage of workers with 3.5 million jobs open by 2025. We can speak to why it’s often the industry’s own fault. However, we believes there is an out for the industry; a way to build new generations of problem-solving workers. We can explain why getting workers excited to return to manufacturing and empowering them to contribute in a meaningful way is essential for our country’s manufacturing industry.
- American manufacturers are often in the news, but frequently for plant closures and other negative issues. That is unfortunate because manufacturing is actually a dynamic environment where innovations are occurring daily. We can offer first-hand knowledge of how companies that L2L has worked with have found ways to stay in the U.S., accelerating success and confounding traditional consultants who default to closing a plant as the best way to reduce costs. We reject this contention as the way to save U.S. manufacturing jobs.
- AI receives considerable coverage in the media. Some of the coverage is thoughtful while much is speculative, lacking authentic insights into the reality of production environments. We can explain why AI will never replace the most powerful computer of all, the human mind, despite ominous and unfounded opinions to the contrary.
- The Cloud is not the future of manufacturing – it is here now and manufacturing operations and IT leadership should embrace it.
2019 Speaking Events
- Reliable Plant - Apr 16-18, 2019 - Cleveland, OH - Eric Whitley, Sr. Account Manager
- The Reliability Conference - May 6-10, 2019 - Seattle, WA - Mark Hungerford, VP Customer Support
- Leading2Lean 2019 Customer Conference - May 14-15, 2019 - Kansas City, MO (Multiple team members speaking)
- Honda Lean Network Conference - May 21-23, 2019 - Fort Wayne, IN - Keith Barr, CEO, Keynote Speaker