L2L is one of the fastest growing Digital Production Systems in the world.
Challenging ourselves to improve, focusing on the most important things, and contributing value we can be proud of achieves a personal sense of accomplishment each day. We improve the world when we improve ourselves.
Work & Benefits
Our team implements new customers quickly and iteratively. We care about details. We think culture and process improvement are as important as great technology. And we have fun doing it.
Our goal is to empower every person at L2L to do their best work. This means working collaboratively, and giving every person ownership over an important part of our service.
Check out our reviews on Glassdoor.
Hiring: Product Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to use their expertise to make an immediate impact for our growing B2B SaaS platform. The ideal candidate will take ownership for marketing a set of solutions that make up L2L’s Digital Production System. Our customers are manufacturing companies. Our solution digitizes their plant floor operations so they can use data to continually improve and become more efficient, and is being utilized by some of the largest companies in the world. We're looking for a team player who thrives in a fast-paced startup environment and comes with a track record of digging deep and understanding every aspect of a SaaS software platform.
Enterprise software product marketing experience is a must and experience marketing to the manufacturing industry is a big plus.
You will get to…
- Demonstrate your extremely strong skills in developing positioning and messaging that resonates with our target audiences.
- Use your collaborative personality to work with product and support teams to distill key functionality and benefits into core marketing messages that are clear, concise, and compelling.
- Work with Product, Support, Sales and Marketing to effectively match prospect pain points with compelling messages that are converted into sales tools and a marketing copy playbook to be used consistently across marketing activities.
- Help with competitive marketing initiatives to reposition competitors in the mind of prospects and grow market share.
- Use your creativity by creating and curating tools for the L2L sales team including case studies, sales collateral, product & solution collateral.
- Use your expert skills at designing an optimal go-to-market plan for enterprise B2B SaaS products.
- Help define and execute world class product launches.
- Be a “fly on the wall” on sales calls in order to have a strong understanding of prospect’s needs, wants, and motivations at all times.
- Ensure L2L’s inclusion in industry product guides that prospects refer to during purchase decisions.
- Help ensure collateral is created and current for partners/resellers
- You bring 5+ years of experience in B2B product marketing
- You bring experience with strategic software companies that target Enterprise accounts.
- You have demonstrated ability in launching and growing innovative technology products
- You are an excellent communicator who can make any software feature sound interesting
- You make and meet your commitments
- You take ownership for your work and you’re willing to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get results
- You are a driven, self-starter who thrives on owning product marketing and driving big results
- Experience with the manufacturing industry and with software companies would be a major advantage.
- Experience with Hubspot marketing automation platform is a plus
You will love it because…
- You are helping to build and support the mission and growth of L2L
- You will collaborate with other incredibly smart and capable people
- You will be rewarded and recognized for your high-caliber work
- You will enjoy autonomy
- We work 100% remotely
- You can be resourceful and let common sense guide
- We put ego aside and lead with a genuine desire to build
For more information or to submit your resume and salary requirements, please contact us at email@example.com
We are Hiring Professional Salespeople!
Leading2Lean is growing again and we need best-in-class outside sales business development representatives, who will report to the VP of Business Development. At L2L, you will source and manage to closure a pipeline of B2B customer opportunities across all manufacturing verticals. Generate leads organically, grow existing customers and manage leads generated by Marketing. Prospective customers may be both domestic and international (primarily EU, Asia and Mexico). Close between $1.25M and $2.0M in Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) each year.
B.A. Degree or substitutable sales experience.
- 4+ years of outside sales experience with demonstrable closing skills, revenue results and superior customer service delivery.
- Has a knowledge of the the manufacturing industry and lean manufacturing concepts.
- Experience in a technology or engineering centric environment or product sale.
- B2B sales experience.
- Technically astute with Microsoft Suite, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, productivity apps and Cloud software.
- Experience using a CRM platform; Hubspot experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and relation-building skills.
- Customer-centric; listen vs. telling skills.
- Ability to set and achieve goals; self-starter and time manager.
- Positive attitude; driver personality.
- Ability to work remotely and travel.
For more information or to submit your resume and salary requirements, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.